Protecting your company’s production and profits is important. If a deteriorating roof system is threatening the vitality of your operation, Ridgeline Roofing and Restoration can help. We offer reliable, high-quality roof repair, maintenance and replacement solutions to bring long-lasting protection to your commercial structure. We proudly install the best commercial roofing systems on the market today.
Commercial Roof Maintenance/Repair
We understand that replacing a commercial roof is not always a practical option. Our flat roof experts can assist you in repairing your immediate roof problems without exhausting your maintenance budget. Choose from all types of commercial roofing:
- TPO – Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) is a roof membrane made from a blend of polypropylene and ethylene-propylene rubber polymerized. It offers excellent solar reflectivity to help cut down on cooling costs.
- EPDM – Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) is a type of synthetic rubber roofing that is designed to resist sun damage. It’s also easy to patch leaks in this system.
- All flat roofs – TPO, PVC, EPDM, modified bitumen
- Rubber – Options include EPDM
- Metal – Commercial metal roofing is durable and long-lasting while requiring minimal maintenance, even when exposed to extreme weather conditions. Modern coatings allow metal roofs to reflect heat to keep cooling bills low.
- Shingles – If your commercial building has a steep-slope roof, asphalt shingles might be the best choice for replacement.
- Elastomeric coatings – Adding an elastomeric coating to your roof can extend its life by sealing leaks and protecting it from the elements.
In the case of a roof leak, we can pinpoint water intrusion with thermal imaging, which enables us to find moisture beneath the surface of your roof. This helps determine if a commercial roof repair is feasible.
Ridgeline Roofing and Restoration ranked one of the top commercial roofing contractors in Birmingham, AL. We also service states across the southeast United States!
Commercial Roofing Replacement
Every commercial roof is as unique and individual as the business it protects. We can assist you in evaluating your current roofing system and help you determine what’s right for your facility based on proven, in-place performance and time-tested products.